#AutoService & #AutoRepair: Winner “Best of the Bay” and “Best of the Coast” (including Best Automotive Service Shop...Best Oil Change...Best Reputation in Automotive Service).
At Bobby Likis Car Clinic / PreRepair®, our Team of Automotive Service Professionals in Pensacola are focused on three things:
#1 Our Customers
#2 Our Customers
#3 Our Customers
Our customers agree! Read some of their comments, straight from Customer Satisfaction Surveys:
- By far the very Best place I have ever brought any of my vehicles to on the entire coast...very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, as well as Friendly! J You are very reasonably priced and expedient. You will most definitely be getting all of my business from now on, and I will recommend you to all of my acquaintances as well! -Thomas
- Bobby Likis Car Clinic is the only shop I will go to anymore. I have received service for basic oil changes to in depth repairs. Bobby Likis Car Clinic not only has great customer service but they are honest and fair with their pricing. I have never been disappointed when taking my vehicle here. Taking your vehicle here, you will not only have a quick visit and not only will you have the best techs working on your vehicle but you can be rest-assured that any repairs will be done correctly the first time. -Alisha
- Great service from great people; don’t change a thing. My daughter is now a customer. -Charles.
- (Other shop) will never see me again. I would not only recommend you to everyone, but you will be doing the work on my vehicles from now on. I could not be more pleased! Like Us? We Love You! -Beth
- It is so important to be able to trust where you have your auto repair done to do a good job—not to not try & sell unnecessary services to increase their revenues, but to be fair and honest. I am so glad I found Bobby Likis. Samantha H.
- Always great service with quality workmanship! Extremely satisfied. Don M.
- A few months ago I brought my Yukon XL to the dealership to be repaired for an oil pressure issue. Even after the initial repair (which involved changing out a sensor and replacing a valve component) I still had issues. Upon return, the dealer said there was nothing more to do except to replace the engine, a hefty expense especially after the front differential had just been replaced! Wanting a second opinion, I took the car to Bobby Likis over the Thanksgiving holiday. I had an appointment for Friday, but they were able to see it early. The diagnostic fee was worth it to me to determine whether I wanted to gamble on a new engine or not. During the diagnostic process, they called to get approval to go further into the engine to look for the cause of the issue because it upped the cost of the initial fee. Not being a car person, I don't know the exact technical details, but they determined the cause and replaced the offending parts. Deciding to take the car to Likis saved me from buying a "new" engine, quoted by the dealer as $8000, and spending less than $1000 instead to repair the problem. I returned a few months later to have some additional recommended repairs performed on the front axel and they found some other issues that had been overlooked by the shop that replaced my differential in the fall, such as differential fluid that was practically as black as tar. I am grateful for their assistance, especially in keeping my 200k+ mile car on the road. The staff is always willing to take the time to answer my questions and to help educate me about the issue I am having. Previously, they were a back up shop to get second opinions at, but after this latest series of visits I will be using them primarily from now on. -Windsor
- Trust is important when repairs are being made on your vehicle. Car Clinic has never failed in delivering true cost and time estimates. They are the best in the area! -Judith
We at Bobby Likis Car Clinic Service and PreRepair® are proud of our position in the NW Florida region as the one-stop, full-service PreRepair®, repair, inspection and information specialists. In addition, we are authorized to perform scheduled services on all vehicles to maintain manufacturers' warranties.
Our reputation and the success we enjoy is due, in no small part, to our automotive service pros. Car Clinic / PreRepair's® technicians, professional service advisors, admin and management are the finest in the area, and our team has been written about in numerous national, regional and local publications like Motor Age, AutoInc., Tomorrow's Technicians, Professional AutoNews, the Pensacola News Journal, BE Radio and the Independent News.
Here's what we are up to: